Our web pages use Scorch to display tab files. Scorch is the one of the
best products on the market for displaying sheet music on the Internet.
It offers superior control and flexibility
for both viewing and playback. With Scorch, you view the music
and have a toolbar that lets you play it any way you
like. You can:
- Play back an arrangement while you view it.
- Vary the tempo of the playback
- Change the key and see the notes and tab change on the spot.
- Change the instrument you hear playing
- Get superior quality print copies
- Move between pages of the score.
- Change the playback device.
How to Get Scorch
You will need the Scorch Plug-in to view and play our tabs. The plug-in is available for free. To download the plug-in, please follow this link. If you are having trouble viewing the tab after
you have installed Scorch, please visit the Scorch
||To view Scorch tab, you need the Scorch plug-in installed for
your browser. To
get the free plug-in, click here or on the button shown.
Features of the Scorch Control Panel
- Move forward or backward in the score.
- Change the device used for playback.
- Playback controls. Click the play button to play from the start, or click on the score itself to play from that point or stop. Also features stop, fast forward and rewind buttons.
- Tempo slider for varying the speed of the playback (does not affect the key)
NOTE: The tempo slider is currently only in the Windows version of Scorch.
- Change top instrument (does not appear on all scores).
- Transpose the arrangement to a different key (Automatically changes the notes and tab that appear).
- Save the arrangement as a Sibelius* file.
- Print the arrangement.
- Click on this icon to visit the Scorch web site for more information.
the name of the music notation software used to develop the Scorch
files. Unless you have Sibelius installed on your computer, do not use this feature.